The application for the Class of 2021 (entry Fall 2019) will open in July 2018. Please check back for more details.
In the meantime, if you would like to begin to prepare to apply, please see the list of requirements below that will be needed once the application is available:
Documents to upload with your application (* Required)
- Other professional certifications
- *RN License (printed from State Board of Nursing website)
- *Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
Original documents to be received by us separately
- Scores must be from within the last 5 years
- (GRE) Graduate Record Examination, School Code 0924
- Repeat Applicants - Re-testing is optional if your results on file with us are less than 5 years since the date of testing
- Applicants who have already earned a graduate degree are not required to submit GRE scores
Here are some tips for completing your application well.