Application for the Class of 2019 (entry Fall 2017)
Deadlines for 2016
April 1: Applications to be reviewed for May, 2016 interview dates
October 1: Applications to be reviewed for November, 2016 interview dates
Complete the application
Read the following instructions, then click the link titled, Apply Here at the bottom.
- Please complete application accurately, in its entirety. All information provided must be true. Evidence of false, deceptive or misleading information at any time will result in dismissal or rejection from the nurse anesthesia program without refund of tuition or fees.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. It is the applicants responsibility to make sure all documents have been received.
Documents to upload with your application (* Required)
- Other professional certifications
- *RN License (printed from State Board of Nursing website)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
Original documents to be received by us separately
GRE (Note: effective 1.1.2015 we will no longer be accepting the MAT)
- Scores must be from within the last 5 years
- (GRE) Graduate Record Examination, School Code 0924
- Repeat Applicants - Re-testing is optional if your results on file with us are less than 5 years since the date of testing
- Applicants with MSN degree are not required to submit GRE
Recommendation Forms (Two required)
- Please provide names/emails at the end of the application for:
- Immediate Supervisor
- Professional Colleague - one with whom you have worked professionally who can attest to your abilities in the critical care setting
Important: Upon submitting your application, two emails will automatically be sent (one to each recommender) with instructions and a link to complete the recommendation form. Please advise your recommenders an email will be received from Applicantstack and to check their junk mail. Be aware some hospital systems/institutions may block emails. *It is the applicants responsibility to make sure their recommenders have received the link and completed the recommendation form.*
Submit Application Fee
- $75 non-refundable application fee is required
- $40 non-refundable application fee is required if you submitted a complete application in the previous year
- Please make checks and/or money orders payable to Wake Forest Baptist Health or click on the following link if you wish to pay the application fee by credit card: Online Payments
Here are some tips for completing your application well.