Benefits, Expenses, Financial Aid
- Attend classes and gain practical experience in a professional atmosphere at a recognized academic medical center and university
- All CRNA instructors are Wake Forest Baptist are hired as "Clinical Instructors"
- All anesthesiologist instructors are also faculty members of the School of Medicine
- Access to resources and library at Wake Forest School of Medicine
- Covered by a professional liability policy paid for by North Carolina Baptist Hospital (NCBH)
- Paid tuition for ACLS, PALS, NRP certification courses, which we will organize for you.
- (20) discretionary days off of clinical per year (in addition to program holidays)
- Tuition rate $25,000 per year
- Books: ~$2500 for the entire program
- Administrative Services Fee: $325
- Student Activity Fee: $50 per year, assists in graduation expenses
- Electronic Case Tracking: ~$200 (covers 2 years - fees subject to change by vendor)
- AANA Associate Membership: $200, one time fee
- Anesthesia Ear Piece: ~$55, fittings scheduled after orientation
- Health insurance coverage: Students are responsible to maintain health insurance, as required by NCBH.
- The student should have at least two standard length white lab coats. Although no other special uniform is required, the student is required to abide by a professional code for dress and appearance. Operating room attire is supplied by the hospital.
*In addition to the above expenses, the student should also consider housing, meals, transportation and loss of income during the educational period.
- Options include loans, scholarships, veterans benefits, government traineeship grants, student loans through the AANA.
- Students needing to obtain financial assistance must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
- The Financial Aid Office can help students explore financing options.
- We are approved by the Veteran's Administration as a qualified educational program, for those who qualify for VA benefits.
(All expenses quoted on this page are subject to change without notice.)