**Be aware of scam e-mails
when listing your e-mail address on the website.**
Policies for Rental Listings
The Office of Student Affairs of Wake Forest School of Medicine (WFSM) provides a listing of available local housing on its Web site as a free service to its medical students (Students). Individuals (Landlord) may list privately owned rental properties located within the city of Winston-Salem and convenient to WFSM.
Updates to the Web site are done on a monthly basis September through March. April through August, updates are done on a weekly basis.
To add, update or remove a listing, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at 336-716-4271 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note this is a listing service only).
In consideration for being permitted use of this free listing service, Landlord and Student agree to the following terms and conditions:
- WFSM provides a listing service only. All communications concerning the property, including scheduling appointments to view the property, are between Landlord and Student. WFSM does not track inquiries made by students.
- WFSM does not screen users of this housing list. WFSM makes this housing list available for use by Landlords and Students without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sexual preference, creed or national origin.
- WFSM makes no representations, assumes no liability for, and has no responsibility to the Student, the Landlord, or any third person with regard to the lease or occupancy of housing by Students. Student assumes full responsibility for Student’s selection, use or occupancy of such premises, and Landlord assumes full responsibility for the renting and leasing of his/her property.
- WFSM is not responsible for misrepresentations of the property by Landlord. Landlords providing false information may be barred from posting properties on the WFSM website.
WFSM will only list property that is for rent or lease with an option to buy. Properties that are for sale will not be listed.
- WFSM will post up to 5 properties per Landlord.
- Businesses (including real estate agencies) may post a link to their website under "Other Triad Resources", but may not list properties on the WFSM website.
- Descriptions of the property should be brief and include Landlord’s contact information.
- Properties will remain on the list for 90 days unless Landlord asks WFSM to remove the listing.
To view listings, click on a link below.