The application period for the 2018-2019 Administrative Fellowship is now open. Please submit the following application materials for consideration, postmarked no later than September 27th, 2017.
Application Requirements (All items must be received in one envelope):
- Cover Letter addressed to the Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee (1 page)
- Three Letters of Recommendation: at least one professional, one academic; must be signed across the seal and addressed to Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee
- Official Graduate Program Transcript
- Current Resume (Not to exceed 2 pages; should demonstrate eligibility and relevant experience)
- Personal Statement (1 page single spaced)
- Focus on personal goals, interest in pursuing an Administrative Fellowship, and your specific interest in the Wake Forest Baptist Health Fellowship Program
Address application materials to:
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Administration
10 Janeway Tower
Medical Center Boulevard
Winston-Salem, NC 27157
Please submit all application materials together in one envelope, postmarked no later than September 27th, 2017.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applicants must possess a MHA, MBA, MPH or equivalent degree from a Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME) or an Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)accredited program, OR be enrolled in a graduate program that will award same upon completion of the Administrative Fellowship.
Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or possess a work permit that will be valid through duration of the Fellowship.
Qualified applications should also be able to demonstrate: a fit with the organizational mission and culture of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, a commitment to a career in health administration, experience with leadership of projects and people, exceptional performance in his/her graduate coursework, excellent communication skills, time management and organization, and a desire and willingness to take full advantage of every component of the Fellowship.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and its affiliates administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination or based on any protected characteristics such as race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or Veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, Executive Order 11246, Executive Order 13496, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended, 38 U.S.C. 4214 (VEVRAA) and Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. 7903), regulations, and guidelines.