Application Components and Deadlines
Applicants must possess a MHA, MBA, MPH or equivalent degree from a Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME) or an Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accredited program, OR be enrolled in a graduate program that will award same upon completion of the Administrative Fellowship.
Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or possess a work permit that will be valid through duration of the Fellowship.
Qualified applications should also be able to demonstrate: a fit with the organizational mission and culture of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, a commitment to a career in health administration, experience with leadership of projects and people, exceptional performance in his/her graduate coursework, excellent communication skills, time management and organization, and a desire and willingness to take full advantage of every component of the Fellowship.
Back to top
Application Deadline: Received by September 8, 2014
This position is also posted on the ACHE Administrative Fellowship website.
Application Requirements (All items must be received in one envelope):
- Personal Statement (1 page single spaced)
- Focus on personal goals, interest in pursuing an Administrative Fellowship, and your specific interest in the Wake Forest Baptist Health Fellowship Program
- Cover Letter (1 page)
- Current Resume (Not to exceed 2 pages; should demonstrate eligibility and relevant experience)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (at least one professional, one academic)
- Address letters of recommendation to Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee
- Official Graduate Program Transcript
ADDRESS APPLICATION MATERIALS TO:
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Administration
10 Janeway Tower
Medical Center Boulevard
Winston-Salem, NC 27157
Please submit all application materials together in one envelope
Incomplete applications will not be considered