Be A Part of Arts & Health
Want to get involved? There are several ways you can support us.
- Come show your support by attending our music and performance events. Check our site for regular performance and event updates.
- Join our Arts and Health committee. We meet on the first Tuesday of every month at 3pm. Please email Charlene Teague or Suzy McCalley with some information about you and why you’d like to join.
- Volunteer. We have several volunteer opportunities to provide administrative support for our arts programs and our marketing and fundraising sub-committees. Please email Charlene Teague or Suzy McCalley to discuss the program's current needs and your skill set so we can find the area where you will have the greatest impact!
- Want to perform or display your art in the Medical Center?
Please reach out to Charlene Teague.
- Want to participate in our Employee Art Show?
Reach out to Beverly FitzGerald for more information.
- Want to sing with fellow staff and members of the community at the Medical Center?
Check out our Medical Center Chorale and Healing Voices. Please contact Linda Easter with any questions.
- Have an idea for an arts performance or event that you’d like to see or create in the Medical Center?
Reach out to Suzy McCalley or Charlene Teague.