Back to Search
We were able to find 28 Cancer: Hematologic studies
which met your criteria.
Click on the title of the study below to see more details.
- Treatment of Patients with Newly Diagnosed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Therapy Based on PET Scans for Bulkly Stage I and II Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Research Tissue Bank for people with Myeloproliferative Disorders (MPD)
- Investigating the Importance of Bioelectrical Impedance Phase Angle in Adults Treated for Newly Diagnosed Acute Leukemia
- Study of the Effects of Atorvastatin for Heart Problems that may Occur in Subjects Treated with Chemotherapy
- Adults age 65 or older with untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Study of the Effects of Low-Dose Radiation in the Treatment of Chronic Graft versus Host Disease
- Treatment for patients with newly diagnosed diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Chemotherapy for subjects with untreated Burkitt lymphoma
- Treatment with an experimental drug in patients with newly diagnosed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Study of an experimental drug for T-Cell Non-Hodgkin or Classic Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Study for patients having a stem cell transplant who do not have a matched related donor or matched unrelated donor
- New treatment in adults with untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Effects of different combinations of chemotherapy drugs on untreated mantle cell lymphoma
- Study of Different Treatment on People with Intermediate and High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
- Investigating a new drug to treat Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Testing two doses of carfilzomib with dexamethasone for relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma
- Comparing 2 different kinds of treatment in people with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma
- Study comparing lenalidomide vs observation in subjects with high-risk multiple myeloma
- Intra-Arterial Methylprednisolone Treatment: A Phase II Study
- Testing the combination of two approved drugs and one experimental drug in patients with multiple myeloma that do not respond to the drug known as lenalidomide and proteasome inhibitor-based therapy
- A study to evaluate the test drug (Imetelstat) in blood transfusion dependent patients with Low or Intermediate Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
- Testing a disease specific treatment with ixazomib, lenalidomide, dexamethasone, and zoledronic acid versus zoledronic acid after radiation therapy in people with a plasma cell disorder known as solitary plasmacytoma of bone.
- A Study to Determine the Safety of INCB057643 in Patients with Advance Malignancies
- A Study to Compare the Combinations of Nivolumab, Elotuzumab, Pomalidomide, and Dexamethasone in Patients with Multiple Myeloma
- An observational study evaluating Hemophilia A patients who have previously received Kovaltry for prophylaxis
- Study Comparing Daratumumab, Lenalidomide, Bortezomib, and Dexamethasone (D-RVd) Versus Lenalidomide, Bortezomib, and Dexamethasone (RVd) in Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
- Phase 1b/2 study testing radium-223 dichloride in relapsed multiple myeloma