BestHealthSM, the community wellness outreach program of Wake Forest Baptist Health, offers health seminars, screenings and events to help you live a healthier life and stay on top of the latest advances in medicine. Classes are held at various locations in the community.
View our list of seminars, screenings and cooking classes on the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center calendar.
View a list of all available classes for the BestHealth Best You Challenge. You must register for the BestHealth Best You Challenge in order to participate in the classes.
BestHealth Best You Challenge
Dates: Saturday, March 4 to Saturday, April 29
Location: William G. White Family YMCA
- YMCA membership required (You can be a member of any YMCA)
- $5 of each entry fee will go to Wake Forest Baptist Health Brenner Children's Hospital
- Pre-registration is required for BestHealth Best You Challenge Kick Off: March 4, 10 am to 2 pm and Final Weigh-In on April 29, 10 am to 2 pm
- Receive a wellness bag, weekly emails, t-shirts and tools to track fitness and nutrition
- Cash prizes given to those who attend most Best health Best You Challenge events
- Screenings: initial screening and final screenings, includes: HDL/LDL, glucose, BMI, height&weight, blood pressure, and body measurements
- Fitness, seminars and cooking classes will be provided
Upcoming Healthy Cooking Classes
Fresh from the Market and Quick & Easy Cooking
Safe Sitter Basics
Designed to prepare students in grades 6-8 to be safe when they're home alone, watching younger siblings, or babysitting. This instructor- led class is filled with fun games and role-playing exercises. Students even get to use manikins to practice rescue skills like choking rescue and CPR. Learn more. Mark your calendar.
Davie BestHealth Classes
If you are looking for a Davie Medical Center BestHealth event please visit community health and wellness calendar.
Lexington BestHealth Classes
If you are looking for a Lexington Medical Center BestHealth event please visit the community health and wellness calendar.
View all classes in March and register now.
The Brenner FIT program at Brenner Children's Hospital is a comprehensive pediatric weight management program for children and their families. BestHealth is pleased to include Brenner FIT classes in our monthly offerings.
BestHealth is offered in partnership with
Complete this quick health survey to discover important information about your cardiovascular health.
Complete this quick health survey to discover important information about your stroke risk.
What is your target heart rate? How many carbs should you have in a day? Is stress affecting your health?
Quick guide to the merchants in the Winston-Salem area who offer discounts to BestHealth members.
PDF file of the monthly BestHealth newsletter.