BestHealth Best You Challenge
You have made it through your second week of the BestHealth Best You Challenge. You have demonstrated a great level of commitment towards the overall goal of living healthy. We hope you enjoyed and learned healthy habits during the past week of events.
- Stretching before and after you exercise can improve flexibility and decrease risk of injury. Hold stretches for 15-30 seconds.
- Listen to your steps while running. Pounding feet while running is setting yourself up for injury.
- Don't forget to pre-register for seminars and cooking classes each week, spots are limited
- If you plan to take the cycling classes each week, remember to reserve a bike at least 24 hours in advance
- If you plan to take any fitness classes that are located in the Yoga Studio, please pre-register for theses classes in advance
- If you aren't able to attend some of the fitness classes during the week, there are also online options for you to choose from. Online demonstrations will not be counted for credit towards attendance.
"A goal is a dream with a deadline"- Unknown
It's time for some fun in the sun! Come out to play kick ball with some of the BestHealth staff members on Saturday, April 1st from 11 am to 12:30 pm. Don't forget to pre-register for classes offered this week.
A calendar of each of the BestHealth Best You classes. Be sure to pre- register for: Final screening, cooking classes, cycle, yoga and body flow classes.
The top 3 participants who attend the most events by the end of the day on Monday, April 24th, will be given a cash prize at the Final Weigh - In on Saturday, April 29th.