BestHealth Best You Challenge
Take the time to show yourself some love for completing three weeks of the BestHealth Best You Challenge! You didn't put on the pounds overnight, so don't expect instant results from a new diet or exercise program. You are on your way to best health - so keep going! You are on the right track.
- Help reduce stress in your life through exercise.
- Running, lifting weights and practicing yoga are all fantastic physical activities that will help you reduce stress levels.
- Don't forget to pre-register for seminars and cooking classes each week, spots are limited
- If you plan to take the cycling classes each week, remember to reserve a bike at least 24 hours in advance
- If you plan to take any fitness classes that are located in the Yoga Studio, please pre-register for theses classes in advance
- If you aren't able to attend some of the fitness classes during the week, there are also online options for you to choose from. Online demonstrations will not be counted for credit towards attendance.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us"- Ralph Waldo Emerson
It's time for some fun in the sun! Come out to play kick ball with some of the BestHealth staff members on Saturday, April 1st from 11 am to 12:30 pm. Don't forget to pre-register for classes offered this week.
A calendar of each of the BestHealth Best You classes. Be sure to pre- register for: Final screening, cooking classes, cycle, yoga and body flow classes.
The top 3 participants who attend the most events by the end of the day on Monday, April 24th, will be given a cash prize at the Final Weigh - In on Saturday, April 29th.