BestHealth of Wake Forest Baptist Health is pleased to offer
free seminars throughout the year featuring key Wake
Forest Baptist Health faculty and staff.
We aspire to
be part of individuals’ lives to promote healthy lifestyles and keep Wake
Forest Baptist Health front of mind when healthcare services are needed.
Check monthly e-newsletter to see where the classes are being held.
- Less Is More: How to Control Portion Sizes
- Ways to Reduce Stress: Massage Therapy
- Health Care: Tips from Your Doctor
- Health Exams: What You Need to Know
- The Invisible Epidemic: Preventing Brain Injuries
- Maintain a Healthy Heart
- Changing Lifestyle Habits
- Advance Directives
- Aging Body, Aging Brain?
- Bone Health: Tips to Keep Your Bones Healthy
Physicians and speakers
presenting in December 2014
- Cindy Silver, RD
- Samantha Miller, MD
- Mike Wells
- Suzanne Thompson (massage therapist)
- Christina Long, MD
- Donna Kernodle, RD
classes for January: Injury Prevention, New Year New You, Diabetes and Nutrition, Women's Health and many more.
Location of classes
FIT in the William G. White Family YMCA
Forest Baptist Health Medical Plaza – Clemmons
Forest Baptist Health Medical Plaza – Country Club
Forest Baptist Health – Davie Medical Center
Forest Baptist Health – Downtown Health Plaza
Plaza One – Kitty Hawk Room
Forest Baptist – Outpatient Imaging
School Branch Library