Choosing a Logo
The logo you choose is determined by the type of communication material you are producing. These are categorized into two groups: Identity Material and Promotional, Educational and Informational Material.
Logos for Identity Material
For business cards, letterhead, envelopes, folders, note cards, email signature, business correspondence and internal reports, use the reporting structure of your department to determine which logo to use (see chart below). View examples.
- Ambulatory Care
- Brenner Children’s Hospital*
- Office of Patient Experience
- Lexington Medical Center*
- Davie County Hospital*
- Faith and Health Ministries
- Surgical Services
- Support Services
- Clinical Laboratories
- Clinical Therapy
- Clinical Service Lines
- Clinical Department Chairs
- Visual & Performing Arts
- Human Resources
- Development & Alumni Affairs
- Government Affairs
- Strategic Programs
- Communications, Marketing & Media
- Information Technology
- Department Chairs and Center Directors
- Clinical Department Chairs
- Basic Science Chairs
- Center and Institute Directors
- School of Medicine Administration
- Innovations Administration & Operations
- Product Innovation Services
- Contract Research & Development
- Innovation Quarter Services
|See Organizational Charts on Intranet for a complete list of departments. |
An exception to this rule is our ID badges, which will continue to use the WFBH logo, as they are public facing.
Note: Many physicians need two sets of stationery (business cards, letterhead and envelopes)—one with our Wake Forest School of Medicine logo, used when communicating with academic peers, and one with our Wake Forest Baptist Health logo, used when communicating with patients and non-academic physicians.
*Use specific Wake Forest Baptist Health Brenner Children’s Hospital, Wake Forest Baptist Health Lexington Medical Center and Wake Forest Baptist Health Davie Hospital logos.
Logos for Promotional, Educational and Informational Material
For brochures, newsletters, pamphlets, postcards, ads, papers, posters, presentations, etc., use your target audience to determine which logo to use. View examples.
- Potential patients and the general public
- Clinical Trials patients and potential patients
- Faculty and staff of Lexington Medical Center, Davie Hospital and other external locations
- Faculty and staff at WFBMC campus
- Business groups
- Office of Development prospects (except when promoting Brenner Children’s Hospital)
- Prospective faculty and staff
- News Media
- Educational / CME
- Research peers
- Established and Prospective Industry & Business Partners
- Commercialization Peers
Note: All branded material must be approved by the Brand Champion before
production. This service is free; please allow 48 hours for feedback.
Creative Communications is your Brand Champion
Send questions and artwork for approval to: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Inquiries: email@example.com \ 336-716-4298