Downloads and Instructions
Logos, photos and templates are available for downloading. Use the following guidelines to create clinical trials advertising materials.
When downloading logos for print ads:
When downloading logos for TV:
Photos are available for download. If you would like to use a different photo in your ad, Creative Communications can help you in finding the right photo at a reasonable cost.
- Use appropriate tasteful images (e.g., no open wound images)
- Use high resolution images
- Ask Creative Communications to help you in finding the right photo at a reasonable cost
- Don’t use images copied from the web (they are low resolution and usually copyrighted)
Flyers and Memos
Flyer and Ad templates are available for download. It is strongly recommended that flyers intended for the general public be professionally designed.
- Refer to Examples pages for design reference.
- Use the photo guidelines above when including images.
- Keep the integrity of the design by adhering to the position of the elements.
- Send the flyer for approval to both the IRB and Creative Communications at email@example.com.