Fluid Energy Line Colors
NOTE: The Fluid Energy Lines should only be used by professional graphic designers. They are available only by contacting Creative Communications.
Choose appropriate colors for your audience, based on our color palettes.
For Corporate or School of Medicine audiences:
- A minimum of three colors from the Corporate palette (gold, black and white) must be used in each Fluid Energy Lines grouping.
- Gold and black lines can have either a “Multiply,” "Opacity" or “Normal” effect, depending upon what look you prefer for your design. Black or white can be tinted. The first use of gold must be in its solid form, but secondary uses of gold lines may be tinted.
- White lines must have a “Normal” effect. "Opacity" may be applied.
For Internal, External or Brenner Children’s Hospital audiences:
A minimum of three colors from those palettes must be used in each Fluid Energy Lines grouping.
When using more than three Fluid Energy Lines, additional colors may be added, either from the appropriate color palette or from the Corporate color palette (gold, black and white). Adding in gold, black or white is a good way to reinforce our brand.
- To keep continuity throughout a design piece, three colors from a palette must be consistent in every Fluid Energy Line grouping within that piece.
- Once the colors are applied, the lines can have either a “Multiply,” "Opacity" or “Normal” effect (when using Adobe Creative Suite), depending upon what look you prefer for your design.
- White lines must have a “Normal” effect applied to them, in order to be visible. "Opacity'' settings may be used.
- A tint may be applied to white, black and gold. Other colors can only be used at 100 percent.
Internal Color Palette
External Color Palette
Brenner Color Palette
Creative Communications is your Brand Champion
Work with us: email@example.com
Call us: 336-716-4298
Send questions and artwork for approval to us: firstname.lastname@example.org