Number of Lines
- There are four options for the number of lines used: 3, 5, 7 or 9. No other number of lines are to be used.
- Use the 9-line grouping only on pages without images.
Placement and Size of Lines
- Lines may be placed in a vertical or horizontal position.
- Lines should bleed off at least one page edge.
- Lines may overlap photography, but should not cover important visual elements, especially faces.
- They should show as much curved lines as straight lines (50–50) if possible. If necessary (particularly when used horizontally on a two-page spread), the ratio may be as low as 25% curved lines to 75% straight lines.
| || |
|Horizontal placement of lines using the corporate color palette|| ||Horizontal placement of lines using the Brenner color palette|| ||Vertical placement of lines using external color palette|
Horizontal placement of lines on inside spread using external color palette
Creative Communications is your Brand Champion
Work with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 336-716-4298
Send questions and artwork for approval to us: email@example.com