Center for Integrative Medicine
What is Integrative Medicine?
Integrative Medicine is evidence-based, relationship-centered care, promoting optimal health. It is a system of comprehensive care that emphasizes wellness and healing of the whole person, with special emphasis on patient and family participation, and attention to mental and spiritual health. The knowledge and use of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) is an important aspect of Integrative Medicine. Integrated Medicine uses the best of both conventional and complementary strategies to attain patients' health goals.
- CIM eNewsletter - May 3, 2013
- Photos/Video from History of Women in Medicine Conference
- Student Wellness Center (WFSM Only)
- Massage Services Available Throughout the Medical Center
- Guided Imagery Services Available Throughout the Medical Center Through Recreation Therapy
- FREE Classes and Services
- Wake Forest University Meditation Group. WFMG Flyer.
- Natural Triad/Wake Forest Integrative Medicine Seminar Series
- FREE Healing Touch Services Available Throughout the Medical Center
- FREE Gentle Yoga Classes for Cancer Survivors and their Friends
Natural Triad Magazine / Wake Forest Integrative Medicine Seminar Series
The Seminar Series is free, and open to the public with lunch provided.