Consortium of Academic Health Centers of Integrative Medicine (CAHCIM) Representatives
Consortium of Academic Health Centers for Integrative Medicine Wake Forest Representatives:
- Clinical Working Group - Jeffrey Feldman, Ph.D., Chair
- Education Working Group (EWG) - Alan Graham, DC; Charles Tegeler, MD
- Oncology - Katie Duckworth, Ph.D., LPC
- Pediatric - Kathi Kemper, MD, MPH, FAAP
- Psychiatry / Mental Health - Gretchen Brenes, Ph.D., Kim Hutchinson, Ed.D, RN
- Research Committee - Gil Yosipovitch, MD
- Steering Committee - Walton Curl, MD and Kathi Kemper, MD, MPH, FAAP
Since 2005, Wake Forest's School of Medicine has been part of CAHCIM, positioning Wake Forest among the nation's pioneers.
CAHCIM is supported in part by a grant from The Bravewell Collaborative
Our mission is to help transform medicine and healthcare through rigorous scientific studies, new models of clinical care, and innovative educational programs that integrative biomedicine, the complexity of human beings, the intrinsic nature of healing and the rich diversity of therapeutic systems.
If you would like to serve on a working group to represent Wake Forest and meet colleagues internationally, please contact CIM@wakehealth.edu