Articles, Books, Resources, Videos
Mental Health, Naturally - The Family Guide to Holistic Care for a Healthy Mind and Body by Kathi J. Kemper, MD, MPH, FAAP
"A first-of-its-kind, comprehensive guide to nonprescription therapies for mental well being." American Academy of Pediatrics
Mental Health, Naturally - BestHealth Presentation. Dr. Kathi Kemper. August 5, 2010
Addressing ADD, Naturally - Improving Attention, Focus, and Self-Discipline with Healthy Habits in a Healthy Habitat by Kathi J. Kemper, MD, MPH, FAAP is now available!
Press Release: Xlibris
Integrative Medicine Videos
Integrative Medicine Talk Radio
- Webtalkradio.net - Getting Better Health Care: Complementary and Integrative Medicine. Dr. Kathi Kemper.
Resources (Winston-Salem, NC)
ADD & ADHD
- National Cancer Institute Factsheets:
Herbs and Supplements
- CIM Dietary Supplement Resources
- Adaptogens: Herbs for Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief. Winston, D. & Steven Maimes. (2007).
- Antioxidant Supplements for Health: An Introduction. NIH NCCAM.
- Healing with the Herbs of Life. Tierra, Leslie (2003).
- Herbal Voices: American Herbalism Through the Words of American Herbalists. Dougherty, A.K. (2005).
- Planetary Herbolology. Tierra, Michael (1992).
- The Art and Practice of Herbal Medicine. Michele Collins, MPH, RH (AHG), EWCH. Naturopathic Health Clinic of NC
- The ABCs of Missing Vitatmins. Wall Street Journal. May 3, 2010.
- The Practice of Traditional Western Herbalism: Basic Doctrine, Energetics, and Classification. Wood, Matthew (2004).
- The Secret Teachings of Plants. Buhner, S.H. (2004).