Articles, Books, Resources, Videos
Resources (Winston-Salem, NC)
ADD & ADHD
- National Cancer Institute Factsheets:
Herbs and Supplements
- CIM Dietary Supplement Resources
- Adaptogens: Herbs for Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief. Winston, D. & Steven Maimes. (2007).
- Antioxidant Supplements for Health: An Introduction. NIH NCCAM.
- Healing with the Herbs of Life. Tierra, Leslie (2003).
- Herbal Voices: American Herbalism Through the Words of American Herbalists. Dougherty, A.K. (2005).
- Herbs at a Glance. Free ebook by the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM)
- Planetary Herbolology. Tierra, Michael (1992).
- The Art and Practice of Herbal Medicine. Michele Collins, MPH, RH (AHG), EWCH. Naturopathic Health Clinic of NC
- The ABCs of Missing Vitatmins. Wall Street Journal. May 3, 2010.
- The Practice of Traditional Western Herbalism: Basic Doctrine, Energetics, and Classification. Wood, Matthew (2004).
- The Secret Teachings of Plants. Buhner, S.H. (2004).