We protect confidential information related to our patients, donors, faculty, staff, research and Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
- We do not access confidential information without a work-related need to know, and we do not disclose confidential information to others who are not the authorized recipient or do not have a work-related need to know.
- We do not disclose confidential business information concerning Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center without the proper authorization or a specific legal requirement.
- We do not use information obtained from Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center for our personal financial gain, nor disclose it to others for their gain.
- We do not share passwords or send unsecured email.
- We properly shred and dispose of confidential information.
- We protect identifying information to reduce the threat of identity theft for our patients, faculty, staff, vendors and others.