We maintain a professional environment that supports the development of our students.
- We comply with all applicable regulations of our accredited teaching programs.
- We strive to be fair and impartial in student grading, evaluations, promotions and grievances.
- We comply with all statutes and regulations that protect the privacy of our students’ education records.
Additional education goals:
- We educate students from a wide range of backgrounds and respect differences in each individual's heritage and goals.
- We are committed to administer all educational activities without discrimination because of sexual orientation and race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, handicapped status or disability as required by law.
- We avoid discussing the evaluation of a student with individuals not appropriately involved in their education other than as a reference for career opportunities for that student.
- We respect the individual choices that students make for career paths.