We are committed to providing quality care while respecting the rights of our patients.
- We make clinical decisions based on patient care needs.
- We interact with patients and family members in a caring, compassionate manner.
- We take steps to ensure that each patient understands his or her treatment needs and options.
- We respect each patient’s right to ask about any aspect of his or her care.
- We do not discriminate against any person because of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, ability to pay, or for any other reason prohibited by regulation or law.
- We encourage patients to comment on their satisfaction or concerns about the care they receive.
Additional patient care goals:
- We value our patients as people who deserve the best we can offer.
- We are aware and respectful of each patient's individual identity and situation.
- We strive to listen to our patients' needs and concerns and to respond appropriately to resolve any issues.
- We deliver exemplary physician and physician-directed services with an unconditional commitment to quality, safety and service excellence.
- We acknowledge that our most important constituencies are our patients, referring physicians who seek access to consultation and inpatient care, as well as other partners in the clinical enterprise.
- We continually assess the productivity and efficiency in the delivery of clinical services.