Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Resources
We protect Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center resources and intellectual property.
- We understand that the products and systems developed at work are the property of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
- We do not use assets that belong to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center for personal gain.
- We use electronic resources with good judgment and do not allow occasional personal use to interfere with work responsibilities.
- We respect patents and other forms of intellectual property.
Additional guidelines regarding Medical Center resources:
- We understand the importance of our actions to protect Medical Center resources.
- We seek, obtain, and use resources appropriately for the successful completion of our work.
- We protect these resources against loss, theft, destruction, waste, inappropriate distribution, and misuse.
- We refrain from reproducing, distributing, or altering copyrighted materials such as software, computer images, and text without the express written consent of the owner.
- We use locks, passwords, or other security measures to safeguard assets.
- We maintain cost efficiency essential to our ability to deliver quality healthcare services successfully.
- We seek to be innovative in improving our work processes to improve quality and reduce costs.