What You Need to Know About the Cornerstone Portal Transition
All Cornerstone clinics are moving to a new, improved electronic health record between November 17 and January 24, 2017. As your clinic phases into the new system, you can sign up for myWakeHealth, our easy-to-use portal that will replace MyCornerstone (FollowMyHealth).
If you see doctors at multiple Cornerstone clinics, you only need to sign up for myWakeHealth once. If you already have a myWakeHealth account, you do not need to join again.
What kind of computer access do I need to use myWakeHealth?
You need a computer connected to the Internet and an up-to-date web browser. For Internet Explorer (IE) users, myWakeHealth may not work in older versions of your browser. Please upgrade to IE11 or use another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari. Your email address does not need to be with any specific account.
How will I know when I can join myWakeHealth?
As your clinic phases into the new electronic health record, you will receive information about myWakeHealth. Be sure you sign up when you receive information. We apologize if you are notified more than once as we ensure that all our patients are notified. You only need to sign up for myWakeHealth once. See the list of Cornerstone clinics and their transition dates below.
What will happen to my information in MyCornerstone?
Many of our patients see doctors at multiple Cornerstone clinics. Until all our clinics transition, you may find information in both portals. Once your Cornerstone clinic converts to myWakeHealth, your health information from that clinic will no longer be updated in MyCornerstone, and you will no longer be able to message that doctor or schedule appointments at that clinic through MyCornerstone.
During the transition, the last two years of your health information will be moved from MyCornerstone into myWakeHealth. On January 31, 2017, the MyCornerstone portal will be discontinued. However, your Cornerstone and Wake Forest Baptist doctors will always have access to all of your historical information.
Can I print my information from MyCornerstone?
You can email or print any of the information in your MyCornerstone account until January 31, 2017. For instructions, see below screenshot.
If you want to get a copy of your medical records, download and complete a medical release form. Fax all medical record requests to 336-802-2728. For medical record questions, call 336-802-2727.
Can I view the health record of a family member or another individual in myWakeHealth?
Yes, in certain instances. To protect the privacy of a patient’s health information, access to another person’s record must be authorized through what is called proxy access. Parents/legal guardians who have received proxy access authorization have full access to records of children under age 12 and limited proxy access for ages 12 to 17. Read more information about this and download proxy forms.
What if I need help with MyCornerstone?
Technical support for MyCornerstone is available toll-free at 888-670-9775 until MyCornerstone is discontinued on January 31, 2017.
What if I need help with myWakeHealth?
Technical support is available at the myWakeHealth Patient Support Line toll-free at 855-560-5111.
Cornerstone Clinic Transition Dates
November 17, 2016:
- Advance Pediatrics
- Brookview Hills Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine - Kernersville
- Cornerstone Pediatric Associates of Kernersville
- Triad Neurological Associates
November 29, 2016:
- Jonesville Family Medical Center
- Jonesville Family Medical Center in Dobson
- Bethlehem Family Practice
- Claremont Family Medicine
- Granite Falls Primary Care Physicians
- Springs Road Family Practice
- Conover Family Practice
- Ashe Medical Associates
December 6, 2016:
- Ford, Simpson, Lively & Rice Pediatrics
- Cornerstone Psychiatry at Ford, Simpson, Lively & Rice
- Cornerstone Behavioral Medicine at Ford, Simpson, Lively & Rice
- Ford, Simpson, Lively & Rice Pediatrics - Kernersville
- Cornerstone Family Medicine at Premier
- Cornerstone Convenience Care at Premier
- Cornerstone Foot & Ankle at Premier
- Cornerstone On-Site Care at HAECO
- Cornerstone Pediatrics at Premier
- Cornerstone Pediatrics at Westchester
- Cornerstone Internal Medicine at Premier
- Cornerstone Psychiatry
- Cornerstone Behavioral Medicine at Premier
- Cornerstone Family Medicine at Archdale
- Piedmont Internal Medicine
- Thomasville Family Practice
- Cornerstone Pediatrics of Greensboro
December 13, 2016:
- Total Family Care of Winston-Salem
- Cornerstone Health Care Urology Winston-Salem
- Cornerstone Pulmonology at Westchester
- Cornerstone Physical Therapy - Premier
- Wake Forest Baptist Health Orthopaedics - Cornerstone - Premier
- Cornerstone Urology
- Cornerstone Pulmonology at Premier
- Cornerstone Internal Medicine at Westchester
- Cornerstone Convenience Care at Westchester
- Cornerstone Care Outreach Clinic
- Cornerstone Personalized Life Care
- Cornerstone Clinical Pharmacy Services
- Emerywood Medical Specialties
- EMS (Dr. Woodyear)
- High Point Family Practice
January 17, 2017:
- Carolina Primary Medicine
- Deep River Health and Wellness
- Asheboro Family Physicians
- Family and Community Medicine of Asheboro
- Central Carolina Women's Center
- Southern Piedmont Surgical Specialists
- Cornerstone Family Practice at Summerfield
January 24, 2017:
- Pinewest Ob/Gyn - Westwood Avenue
- Pinewest Ob/Gyn at Premier
- Cornerstone Endocrinology
- Cornerstone Nephrology
- High Point ENT Associates
- Cornerstone Foot & Ankle Specialists at Westchester, Thomasville and Asheboro
- Cornerstone Infusion Center at Westchester
- Cornerstone Neuropsychology
- Cornerstone Neurology
- Cornerstone Sleep Center at Westchester
- Cornerstone Sleep Center at Premier
- Cornerstone Rheumatology
- Cornerstone Surgical Specialists
- Cornerstone Vascular Surgery
- High Point Gastroenterology
- Cornerstone Behavioral Medicine at Eastchester
- Cornerstone Eye Care
- Cornerstone Ophthalmology
- Bowers Plastic Surgery
- Greensboro Ear, Nose & Throat Associates
- Shapiro Eye Care
- High Point University
January 31, 2017:
- Asthma and Allergy at Winston-Salem, Premier and Elkin