PowerPoint Large Format Research Poster Templates
Get a jump start on your poster by using one of our professionally designed PowerPoint poster templates. We have created poster templates for the most common poster sizes from 36 x 48 inches all the way up to 48 x 96 inches.
If you don't see the poster size you need, simply download the PowerPoint poster template that is the same aspect ratio to the size you need and we can scale it proportionally when printed. For example, a 48 x 72 inch poster template is the same aspect ratio as a 44 x 66 inch poster.
Check out our tip sheet, "Creating Large Format Posters Using PowerPoint". This tip sheet has detailed information about poster layout, font size, and many other great poster layout tips.
How to Download a Poster Template
Find a template you like and then click once on the size you need.
- When prompted, choose "Save" and then save the template file to your computer's desktop.
- Go to your computer's desktop and double click on the PPT template file to open it in PowerPoint.
Download PowerPoint Poster Templates
- Please read the download instructions above before you proceed.
- Be sure to verify the poster size requirements for the meeting where your poster will be displayed. Most meetings have some kind of guidelines or size limitations.
- These templates were created and designed for use in PowerPoint 2007 or newer.
- Do not modify the logo, Fluid Energy Lines or the black banner.
- Do not change the page size in PPT. We can scale proportionally when printing.
- Poster templates are copyright © Creative Communications, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. Permission is granted for use when printed by Creative Communications. All other uses strictly prohibited.
Wake Forest School of Medicine Poster Template
These templates were created and designed for use in PowerPoint 2007 or newer. If you do not have PowerPoint 2007 installed on your computer, please call the Information Services Help Desk at 716-HELP.
For additional information regarding poster media options, proofing, poster tubes, pricing and turnaround times, please visit the Large Format Poster web page.
Check out our tip sheet, "Creating Large Format Posters Using PowerPoint". This tip sheet has detailed information about poster layout, font size, image resolution and many other great poster layout tips.
Submit your poster online for fastest service. Click on the link, "Send Files to Creative" located in the upper right of this web page. You will receive an email confirmation that your order was received.
If you need additional information please call us at 716-4298 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you!