Medical Student Research Day Poster Templates
Creative Communications is here to help you get your poster printed for Medical Student Research Day on Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2017. Here's a quick overview of how to submit a poster to Creative Communications.
First off, get a jump start on your Medical Student Research Day poster by using the professionally designed PowerPoint poster template below that's already sized to 36" x 48."
Poster Submission Deadline
Submit your 36" x 48" Medical Student Research Day poster to Creative Communications no later than end of day on Monday, Sept. 25, 2017.
How to Submit Your Poster
- Submit your poster to Creative Communications through our website no later than end of day on Monday, Sept. 25, 2017.
Click on the link, "Send Files to Creative" located in the upper right of this Web page. You will receive an email confirmation that your order was received.
- A PDF proof will be sent to you for approval via email.
- Review your poster proof with your mentor and approve it "As Is" or submit revised and ready-to-print poster no later than end of day on Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2016.
- Pick up your poster when notified that it is ready.
Poster submission deadline is the end of the day on Monday, Sept. 25, 2017. This date is necessary to accommodate the large number of posters for Medical Student Research Day, and to allow you time to review your poster proof with your mentor and make any changes necessary before printing the poster full size.
You must submit your poster through our website. This saves you a trip to our office and can be done after hours. It also allows us to notify you when your poster proof is ready for viewing and speeds up the entire poster production. Click on the link "Send Files to Creative" located in the upper right of this Web page. You will receive an email confirmation that your order was received.
Enter “MSRD” for the chartfield account number if your name is on the list of participating students. Otherwise you will need to pay out of pocket or ask your faculty mentor for a chartfield account number.
After you submit the poster, we'll make sure it falls within the MSRD guidelines, and check for low resolution images and missing fonts. If necessary, we may adjust font sizes, typefaces, line and paragraph spacing, and other potential problems. Overall, we try to make your poster look its best. When doing this we may make minor revisions to your poster layout but not its contents. If we do make changes, we will send the revised PowerPoint poster file back to you through our website.
If you received a PDF proof then just email us to say the poster is approved as is. All proofs must be approved no later than end of day Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2017.
If after viewing your proof you need to make a change, please do so to the most recent PowerPoint poster file. For example, if we made changes to your poster file before sending the proof, please use the revised PowerPoint poster file that we sent back to you.
Cost for printing a fabric 36” x 48” poster is $29.45. This includes a cardboard tube.
You will receive an email when your poster is ready for pick up.
The 36” x 48” foam core board will be provided for each participant at the venue and clips will be available to attach your poster to the foam core board.
How to Download a Poster Template
- Click once on the image of the template to download it.
- When prompted, choose "Save" and then save the template file to your computer's desktop.
- Go to your computer's desktop and double click on the PPT template file to open it in PowerPoint.
Download PowerPoint Poster Templates
- Please read the download instructions above before you proceed.
- Poster templates are copyright © Creative Communications, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. Permission is granted for use when printed by Creative Communications. All other uses strictly prohibited.
PowerPoint Poster Tips
Check out our tip sheet, "Creating Large Format Posters Using PowerPoint."
This tip sheet has detailed information about poster layout, font size,
image resolution and many other great poster layout tips.