Non-medical/PA students may work as check-in volunteers at DEAC. If you are interested in volunteering, please follow the below instructions:
- Attend a hospital volunteer orientation through the Volunteer Services department.
- Complete an information packet and bring it with you to orientation.
- For the packet, fill out any personal information requested, and write “Place in DEAC Clinic, Scheduler: firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Get a TB PPD test PPD from Employee Health and obtain a badge.
- Once you are cleared by Volunteer Services, email email@example.com to schedule a DEAC-specific training session for the check-in station.
- If you have completed a volunteer orientation through the hospital within the past year, you can skip straight to #5.