DEAC Physician Proctors
Physician Proctors : Volunteers Needed
We are looking for physicians who are interested in volunteering at the DEAC Clinic.
We are especially in need of physicians from:
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
We are also in need of physicians for our occasional specialty nights:
General Info for Proctors
- There is no long-term commitment; you sign-up when you are available
- Clinics are held every Wednesday evening from 6-9 PM
- The Community Care Clinic is located less than two miles east of downtown Winston-Salem and less than four miles from the Baptist hospital
- Private physicians, Attendings, Fellows, and Residents may volunteer
- It is required that you have an NC Medical license
- You should expect to see 3-4 adult patients per evening in an informal and relaxed environment
- You will work closely with all levels of medical and physician assistant students
- We have an onsite dispensary and laboratory
- We are able to refer patients to specialists for consults and procedures
If you are interested in learning more or signing up to volunteer as a physician proctor or a student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you at the DEAC Clinic soon!