DEAC Student Volunteering
Delivering Equal Access to Care: DEAC, the Wake Forest Student-Run Free Clinic
Interested in learning more or signing up to volunteer as a physician proctor or a student?
Please email email@example.com.
Student Volunteer Sign-up Form
Student Volunteer Schedule (network access only)
DEAC Forms for Floor Managers (network access only)
2013 DEAC Leadership Roster
Clinic Dress Code
- Official DEAC T-shirt or DEAC Polo with khaki or dress pants and closed-toed dress shoes
- Wake Forest Student ID or Wake Forest Baptist Health ID
- Please note that 3rd & 4th years coming straight from rotations may dress in business casual
- Please do not wear tight, revealing, non-professional clothing, hats, cologne/perfume, or excessive jewelry
- MS I - IV, MDs, PAs
- Roles at the clinic include check-in, triage, interpreting, med team, health and wellness counseling, and phlebotomy/laboratory
- MS I - IV
- Volunteer for DEAC outside the clinics
- MS III - IV
- Serve as managers during clinics
- MS III - IV, PAs, Faculty, and Community Members
- Student Advisory Board positions include: Fundraising, Public Relations, PA Liaison, Finance, Volunteer Recruitment & Coordination, Outcomes & Quality Improvement, DEAC Mobile & Specialty Nights, and DEAC Co-Directors.
DEAC Board of Directors, 2012
Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you at the DEAC Clinic soon!