One of our missions at Wake Forest Baptist Health is to improve the health of our region. That's why we're expanding our world-class services to neighboring areas.
Wake Forest Baptist Health has several locations in Davie County. They include:
Davie Medical Center - Bermuda Run
Designed to enhance your patient experience, Davie Medical Center - Bermuda Run offers:
- Wake Forest Baptist Health doctors and staff
- A convenient location at the intersection of I-40 and Highway 801
- Free parking and easy-to-find doctors' offices
- An entire floor devoted to orthopaedics and physical therapy
- A patient pharmacy
- A conference room available for community use
- Earth tones and natural light for a more patient-friendly atmosphere
Davie Medical Center - Bermuda Run will be built in two phases. Phase one features:
- Medical Plaza 1, a 60,000 square-foot medical office building
- Medical Plaza 2, a 101,000 square-foot outpatient surgery center and emergency department
Phase two is scheduled to be completed in 2017. It will transform Medical Plaza 2 into a full-service hospital with inpatient beds.
Davie Medical Center - Mocksville
Davie Medical Center - Mocksville has served the health needs of Davie County and nearby areas since 1956. Previously known as Davie County Hospital, it became part of Wake Forest Baptist Health in 2007.
Wake Forest Baptist Health's Urgent Care - Mocksville treats minor illnesses and injuries. It is open seven days a week and requires no appointment.