Davie Medical Center Sponsorship Guidelines
Wake Forest Baptist
Health Davie Medical Center is a nonprofit organization that provides many
services and programs to the community.
Sponsorship funding is
limited and not all requests can be honored. Consideration will be given to
requests in which:
- The events or activities are health related, educational, or
widely recognized as beneficial to the health and well-being of the citizens
and communities in the areas we serve.
- The events encourage participation by large segments of the
- The requesting organizations are professionally managed and have
a proven record of financial stewardship.
- The requesting organizations can verify that a substantial
portion of the sponsorship proceeds will be used for the publicized charitable
purpose, rather than for overhead, administrative costs, or ancillary
The following types of
organizations, events, activities are not eligible for sponsorship funds:
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, sex, or
- Individual churches.
- Individual youth teams/clubs, including registration fees and
- Events funded or otherwise organized by Davie Medical Center.
- Fundraising events whose sole purpose is to raise funds for
Davie Medical Center.
Complete the Sponsorship form.