Wake Forest Baptist Health - Heart Center cardiologists provide cardiology services as an outpatient clinic of Davie Medical Center.
We care for patients with all types of heart problems, from simple to complex. Heart specialists diagnose, monitor and treat our patients through diagnostic imaging, clinical care, electrophysiology and surgery.
- New Patient Appointments: 888-716-WAKE (9253)
- Returning Patients: 336-716-6674
Hours: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Our full service outpatient care includes:
- Appointments for new and current adult patients
- Heart Center staff
- Cardiac stress testing
- Echocardiograms (Echos)
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Holter monitors
- Cardiac event recordings
- On-site blood work
- Pharmacy Care (coumadin, anticoagulation and other therapies)
Cardiologists at Davie Medical Center