Wake Forest Baptist Health Eye Center physicians provide ophthalmology services as an outpatient clinic of Davie Medical Center.
You deserve comprehensive, state-of-the-art eye care close to home. That's why Wake Forest Baptist Health's Eye Center has expanded to Bermuda Run.
- Experienced eye surgeons and staff
- Eye care and specialized treatment for corneal and external diseases of the eye
- Evaluations for LASIK and other vision correcting services
- Leading-edge eye treatments and therapies, many pioneered by our own doctors
- Medical and surgical care onsite*
*LASIK surgery is performed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
Some of our newest surgical and diagnostic tools include the:
- Femtosecond™ laser surgical system that makes cataract surgery more precise with better outcomes. This latest ultrasonic equipment helps remove even the most challenging cataract
- EndoSerter® hand-held instrument that performs transplants more quickly, with smaller incisions and no sutures
- Latest imaging devices which help us diagnose eye problems more easily
These new approaches with top-line equipment and resources are typically available only at an academic medical center like Wake Forest Baptist. So whether you have a common or more difficult to treat eye condition, we can help you get a more successful outcome.
We accept self and physician referrals.
Two new procedure rooms are available for in office care and dedicated operating rooms are located in Plaza 2.
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Appointments: 336-716-4091 (option 1)
Other Local Physicians
Dr. Gregory Temas, Temas Eye Center, is a Board Certified ophthalmologist also providing procedures at Davie Medical Center-Bermuda Run. Contact Dr. Temas at 336-659-8180 or toll free at 1-800-772-6564.