Trouble Sleeping? We Can Help.
Sleep disorders are a serious health problem and are associated with a wide range of health problems, including hypertension, depression, fatigue, reduced sex drive and more. If you're having consistent sleep problems, don't postpone getting help any longer.
The Davie Medical Center - Mocksville Sleep Lab can evaluate and treat sleep-related disorders including sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy and restless leg syndrome. Working in conjunction with primary care providers, the sleep lab offers diagnostic testing to help determine what's wrong and how to fix it.
The Sleep Lab is staffed by registered sleep technologists from the Sleep Center at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. The results of the tests performed are interpreted by board certified sleep specialist physicians at the Sleep Disorders Center in Winston-Salem and relayed to the patient's primary care provider.
Call for an appointment TODAY
336-716-5555 (press option 1)
Signs and Symptoms of Sleep Disorders
How can you tell if you have a sleep disorder? The first step is to identify the symptoms by looking at certain behaviors during the day, which can be signs of sleep deprivation.
- Irritability or sleepiness during the day
- Difficulty staying awake when sitting still, watching television or reading
- Falling asleep or feeling tired while driving or riding in a car
- Having difficulty concentrating
- Being told that you look tired
- Reacting slowly
- Having trouble controlling your emotions
- Feeling like you need a nap almost everyday
- Requiring caffeinated beverages to keep you going.
- Morning headaches
If you have several of these signs or symptoms, you may have a sleep disorder. The next step is to discuss these symptoms with your primary care provider and be evaluated. Ask your primary care provider for help or call the Sleep Lab to schedule a consultation.