News and Highlights
For more information on Environmental Health & Safety, please visit our iShare site.
- Batteries Designated for Recycling
Waste containers are available, free of charge. Phone 6-9375.
Collection of used batteries on the Main Campus occurs on every Tuesday and Friday from 10AM-12PM.
Click here for more.
- EH&S Organizational Chart
- MSDS. Please forward all MSDS received within the facility (WFBHS & NCBH) to:
- Hard Copies addressed interoffice: EH&S c/o William Crouse at 239 S Hawthorne Rd
- Electronic copies: EHS@wakehealth.edu
- Fax: 336-716-0588
- QUARTERLY LAB SELF-ASSESSMENTS ARE ELECTRONIC:
Email notifications are sent to Principal Investigators. PI's can choose to complete or forward to their lab assistant for completion. Quarterly lab self-assessments are sent out on the 1st of January, April, July, and October. You have one month from the time of the initial email notification to complete the assessment. Original EHS Announcement of Electronic Quarterly Self-Assessments
- RESEARCH LABORATORY and ANIMAL AREA DRESS CODE REMINDER.
Appropriate personal protective equipment is essential in a laboratory or animal care setting. Shorts and open toed shoes, such as flip flops, are not allowed. Please review the WFUHS PPE Policy and the Dress Code Reminder Sign.