Hearing Aids and Assistive Devices
Our audiologists know that one size does not necessarily fit all when it comes to hearing aids, so we have a variety of styles and options available from many of the top manufacturers. We have the latest technology, including ReSound LiNX™, a brand new hearing aid that connects to the Apple iPhone®,
iPad® and iPod touch®.
Finding the Best Hearing Aid for You
Our experienced team of audiologists is committed to providing the most current and technologically advanced hearing aid that is right for you. When choosing a hearing aid, we consider your specific hearing loss issues, daily activities and your preferences about style and size. From the initial consultation to fitting and follow-up, our audiologists work closely with you to ensure your hearing aid gives you the best amplification possible.
- Treatment for Tinnitus
- Hearing aid consultation, evaluation and fitting for infants, children and adults
- Hearing aid adjustments and reprogramming
- Electroacoustic verification of hearing aid performance (state-of-the-art testing for accurate fitting)
- Hearing aid cleaning and repairs
- Thirty-day trial period for new hearing aid fittings
- Hearing aids available for loan
We carry all
sizes of Rayovac® ProLine hearing aid batteries. We also have
maintenance supplies, including Dry & Store®, an
electronic conditioning system that removes moisture, kills germs and
deodorizes to help extend the life and performance of your hearing aids.
In addition to hearing aids, Wake Forest Baptist Audiology offers:
- Custom earmolds, including noise protection, water protection, musician and iPod® earmolds.
- Anesthesia monitoring earmolds that anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists use to listen to breath sounds.
- Assistive listening technology, such as amplified phones, televisions, FM systems and alerting devices
Treatment for Tinnitus
According to the American Tinnitus Association over 45 million Americans experience tinnitus, approximately 20 million people struggle with burdensome tinnitus, and 2 million have debilitating cases. Neuromonics devices help manage and relieve debilitating tinnitus symptoms by combining relaxing music with customized neural stimulus. Relief is provided to the tinnitus sufferer by the blending of a high-frequency signal with music that covers the tinnitus sound. Neuromonics products provide reduction in tinnitus symptoms, improved concentration, help with relaxation, and control over your tinnitus.
Make an Appointment
Call 716-3103 to schedule an appointment.