ENT/Head and Neck Surgery in North Carolina
Click above to learn more about our U.S. News & World Report ranking.
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is ranked among the nation's best hospitals for ear, nose and throat care by U.S. News & World Report.
Wake Forest Baptist Health ENT/Head and Neck Surgery provides specialty expertise and advanced therapies to treat both common and complex disorders of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck. Our patients come from a five-state referral area and beyond, which reflects our commitment to delivering the highest level of patient care. Our areas of expertise include:
- Voice and swallowing
- Head and neck cancer
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Rhinology (nose and sinus)
- Otology (ears and hearing), neurotology and skull base surgery
- Pediatric ENT/head and neck surgery
Visit our Getting Started page to learn more about us and the practice of Otolaryngology, commonly referred to as ENT/Head and Neck Surgery.
Our team of skilled surgeons and healthcare professionals is dedicated to providing the highest quality care to each one of our patients. We also understand that an exceptional patient experience requires treating you with kindness, respect and compassion – the hallmarks of care at Wake Forest Baptist Health.
Leaders in Advanced Diagnostic Techniques and Therapies
A leading teaching and treating center, we give our patients access to the latest technology, therapies and research, including:
- Robotic head and neck surgery
- Microvascular head and neck reconstruction
- Office based laryngeal surgery
- Endoscopic skull base surgery
- Adult and pediatric implantable hearing devices
- Salivary gland regeneration
- Biochemical effects of aging on laryngeal function
- Minimally invasive parathyroid surgery
- Repair of congenital ear deformities
Our otolaryngologists specialize in using transoral robotic surgery (TORS), a minimally invasive advanced surgical method to treat tumors of the tongue base, larynx and skull base. We are also pioneering new techniques to restore swallowing and salivary gland function.