Rhinology and Allergy
Rhinology Conditions and Treatments
leaders in Rhinology
research and advanced Rhinology
treatment, we provide services for a
wide variety of nasal conditions and sinus conditions at Wake Forest Baptist.
- Allergic rhinitis
- Chronic sinusitis
- Nasal polyps
- Nasal obstruction, including deviated septum
- Turbinate hypertrophy
- Tumors of the paranasal sinuses
- Pituitary tumor resection
- Sleep apnea and sleep problems
- Smell and taste disorders
- Chronic nose bleeds
- Tearing (watery eyes)
- CSF (cerebrospinal fluid) leaks repair
- DCR (dacryocystorhinostomy) tear duct surgery
Rhinology Treatments: Endoscopic Sinus and Tumor Surgery
Our otolaryngologists specialize in advanced endoscopic surgery for a variety of nasal conditions and sinus conditions, including sinusitis, pituitary tumor removal, DCR (dacryocystorhinostomy) tear duct surgery and transnasal hypophysectomy, or the removal of the pituitary gland. Endoscopic surgery is most often done through the nose, resulting in less pain and faster recovery times for patients.
Make A Rhinology Appointment
To schedule a Rhinology appointment, request an appointment online or call 888-716-WAKE.