Voice Therapy at Wake Forest Baptist
Wake Forest Baptist offers extensive voice therapy services to help you regain and keep a healthy voice. We work closely with singers, actors, professional voice users and people who use their voice frequently at work, like teachers and lawyers.
We offer the following therapies:
- Comprehensive acoustic and perceptual voice evaluations
- Voice therapy for the speaking voice
- Singing voice rehabilitation for vocational and professional voice users in our piano suite
- Laryngeal control therapy
- Voice exercises for Parkinson's disease and other patients, provided by a certified Lee Silverman Voice Training (LSVT LOUD™) clinician
- Therapeutic exercises to improve vocal function (building low abdominal breath support and resonant voice exercises).
Learn more about voice therapy.