Executive Physical Exam
For people like you with demanding lifestyles, health is an important, yet often overlooked asset. Days become hectic, leaving little time to focus on your general well-being. The Executive Physical Exam is designed with people like you in mind, providing thorough preventive medical care efficiently and conveniently.
The Executive Physical Exam’s comprehensive health assessment allows physicians to provide an overall evaluation of your health and identify risk factors that could lead to health problems. This proactive approach provides a better understanding of personal health, and equips you with knowledge to optimize your health.
The Executive Physical Exam includes:
- Consultation with a board-certified internal medicine physician
- Laboratory testing, including a lipid profile, comprehensive metabolic panel, urinalysis, CBC with platelet and differential, A1C, Vitamin D and Thyroid TSH (ultra sensitive)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Coronary CT angiogram (for new participants)
- Skin cancer screening
- Hearing screening with audiogram
- Routine immunizations, if needed
- Complete fitness assessment
- Nutrition consultation with a registered dietitian
- Wellness Customization
For additional information, please call 336-713-0967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.