What to Expect
In the Weeks Before Your Health Assessment:
- New clients will be asked to complete an online medical history using the MyWakeHealth patient portal. The Executive Health manager will provide a username and password for your account.
- Your physician will contact you to conduct an intake interview before your appointment to determine if any additional tests should be scheduled.
- When possible, new clients will be scheduled for the Carotid Intima-Media Thickness (CIMT) Ultrasound Screening the week before the wellness exam. By completing this screening in advance, the results will be available for your physician to review with you the day of your physical exam. If completing the CIMT in advance is not possible, the screening will be conducted the day of the exam, and your physician will contact you later with the results.
- Your itinerary and any special instructions for your health assessment will be sent to you a minimum of two weeks in advance.
The Day of Your Health Assessment:
- When you arrive at Medical Plaza—Country Club, a parking space will be reserved for you immediately outside the Executive Health entrance. You will be met by the program manager, who will be your escort for the day.
- We encourage you to relax in the privacy of Executive Health during your stay, but wi-fi is available if needed.
- Light refreshments will be available after your blood draw for laboratory panels is completed.
- A registered dietitian will meet with you during lunch for a nutrition consultation.
- You will meet with your Executive Health physician for your physical exam and consultation. At this time, your physician will review the available results from the day’s tests and screenings and answer any questions you may have.
For additional information, please call 336-713-0967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.