You Can Make the Difference
Every day, philanthropic support enhances the lives of the many patients, medical students, researchers, faculty and staff at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
This might happen through …
- A significant planned gift made through an estate plan
- A modest annual gift from an individual or family
- A contribution from a business
- A grant made by a foundation
- A financial commitment of any size designated to support the people and programs of the Medical Center and the Wake Forest School of Medicine
Regardless of source or purpose, every contribution counts toward making a difference for people.
The Office of Development and Alumni Affairs seeks your support to advance and maintain outstanding patient care, medical education and research at Wake Forest Baptist.
We encourage you to find areas within our Medical Center that match your interests, philanthropic aims and personal goals, and to give as your circumstances allow.
Please call or e-mail us with any questions you might have about supporting the work of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
Office of Development and Alumni Affairs
P.O. Box 571021
Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1021