You Can Make the Difference
Your Gift Will Affect Someone Personally
Every contribution to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center counts and makes a difference for someone, every day. Philanthropic support enhances the lives of patients, their families, medical students, and the work of researchers, faculty and staff. We need and welcome your support to advance and maintain outstanding patient care, medical education and research at Wake Forest Baptist: our mission to care, and mission to cure.
We encourage you to find areas in our Medical Center that match your interests, philanthropic aims and personal goals, and to contribute to the important work of the Medical Center.
Wake Forest Baptist is a significant resource offering the most advanced technologies for patient care, educating our future doctors and advancing basic medical research. The advances made by our medical professionals and researchers in clinical treatment and scientific knowledge could affect you, a family member or a loved one, and your financial contributions can help in many ways:
- Recruit and educate the most talented students and help offset increasing costs of medical education
- Attract faculty and top researchers to our institution for generating leading-edge research
- Provide expert and compassionate care for patients in our region and beyond
Every gift matters. Please contact us if you’d like to give or to talk with us about making a contribution in support of the vital work of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center The Office of Development and Alumni Affairs seeks your support to advance and maintain outstanding patient care, medical education and research at Wake Forest Baptist.
- George Cotton, Senior Major Gifts Officer, 336.716.4504
- John Everett, Senior Major Gifts Officer, 336.716.7199
- Erika Friedel, Senior Major Gifts Officer, 336.716.4974
- Leigh Anne Groves, Major Gifts Officer, 336.716.4704
- Andrea Jenkins, Major Gifts Officer, 336.716.4715
- Toula Kane, Major Gifts Officer, 336.716.3871
- Drew Schindler, Senior Major Gifts Officer, 336.716.6907
Office of Development and Alumni Affairs
P.O. Box 571021
Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1021