Job Summary: The Application Coordinator/Analyst will be the primary support contact for the assigned application. Incumbent will work with Epic and assigned users to configure, build and install the system, and will understand all the options involved in configuring the assigned application. The Application Coordinator/Analyst is responsible for design, development, testing implementation, quality assurance and user integration for assigned projects, which may include facilitating meetings with operations and other WakeOne teams
Education / Experience: Bachelor's Degree and 3 years experience in an IT Technical professional, clinical or training role; or equivalent education and experience. Adult Education experience preferred.
Reports To: Epic Application Manager
Licensure, Certification and / or Registration: Applicable industry training/certifications related to assigned system environment (e.g., RN, BSN, MD, etc.) preferred. Epic certification preferred.
1. Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, data conversion, report details, and other technical issues associated with business operations and end user preference; assess and document clinic system needs.
2. Design and build EPIC system to meet the organizational goals.
3. Analyze, test and coordinate software release updates and changes.
4. Maintains and monitors production systems, resolves on-call issues, and communicates with vendor as necessary to ensure error-free and efficient systems operation.
5. Establish change control processes (in accordance with existing IS policies and procedures ) for the system.
6. Participate in the development of training aids (as needed); create and implement quality assurance process for training and systems implementation.
7. Troubleshoot problems and questions from end users during training, go-live and stabilization.
8. Provides quality customer service.
9. Maintain an expert knowledge of all assigned systems and capabilities. Achieve/maintain EPIC certification.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
Achievement of Epic certification on assigned application will be required upon hire
Must have basic project management skills (meeting facilitation, prioritize tasks, resolve conflict, maintain issues, manage project plans)
Demonstrated skill in system workflow and business process analysis and design
Prior experience with IT systems and systems development projects
Demonstrated ability to influence and shape consensus, leading group discussions of clinical and business operations personnel
Detail oriented and a knack for probing for information to fully understand system needs/configuration
Ability to research, organize, analyze, and synthesize data to support effective system decision making
Strong communication and follow-up / follow-through skills
Ability to remain calm in difficult and stressful situations
Proficiency with Microsoft Office software tools and project planning software
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm, or as scheduled. Occasionally subject to long and/or irregular hours, including early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
Must be willing to carry a pager/cell phone and be available for 24x7 on-call support to include weekdays, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Frequency of rotation will vary.
Light to moderate travel required. Must be willing to travel to Madison, WI, as needed
Subject to electrical and radiant energy hazards
Exposed to hazards for electrical/mechanical/power equipment
May be exposed/occasionally exposed to patient elements
Subject to varying and unpredictable situations