Carenet Staff Psych | Pastoral Counseling
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Job Title: Carenet Staff Psych
Job ID: 7546
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Category: Clerical / AdministrativeWinston-Salem, NCClerical / Administrative, Medical, Healthcare7/31/2014Job Summary:To provide high-quality, effective psychological testing, assessments, and therapy to clients of the center in accordance with department policies and procedures and to function within the code of ethics of the American Association of Pastoral Counselors and the American...http://www.wakehealth.edu/HR/Carenet-Staff-Psych-7546.htm
Carenet Staff Psych
To provide high-quality, effective psychological testing, assessments, and therapy to clients of the center in accordance with department policies and procedures and to function within the code of ethics of the American Association of Pastoral Counselors and the American Psychological Association.
- Undergraduate degree; graduate degree from an accredited university. Advanced degree (M.A., Ph.D. in psychotherapy or clinical psychology) preferred.
- Must have completed three years of clinical practice in a mental health or counseling agency.
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration:
- Licensed to practice as a psychologist in the state of North Carolina.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal and human relations skills. Strong verbal and communications skills. Must relate well to client population and to the business, professional and religious leadership of the community served.
- Able to maintain personal, emotional, physical, and spiritual health while serving a diverse client population, working collegially with support and clinical staff, and contributing to the administrative operations and marketing and public relations needs of the center.
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Computers are available for applying within the lobby of the Human Resources Department located at 1920 West First Street, (on the corner of Miller and First Street) Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104. You may also call our office for assistance at (336) 716-0175. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our Supervisor of Office Services by phone (336) 716-3367 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.