Clinical Nutritionist -- Davie County Hospital | Davie County Hospital
Job Title: Clinical Nutritionist -- Davie County Hospital
Job ID: 2543
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job Category: Allied Health-Clinical
DAVIE MEDICAL CENTER - BERMUDA RUN
*Selected candidates will be employed by Davie County Emergency Health Corporation at the West Campus.
Clinical Nutritionist full time 40 hours
Functions as an active member of the health care team, interpreting and transcribing the physician's dietary prescriptions for patients, families and staff and collaborating with all disciplines to provide the highest quality nutritional care. Assesses nutritional needs for optimal care of the rehabilitation patient's needs. Assessment, education and documentation of medical nutrition therapy for patients reflect interdisciplinary care and up-to date nutritional knowledge. Contributes to the development and completion of departmental goals and outcomes projects.
- Baccalaureate degree in human nutrition, foods and nutrition, biological sciences or dietetics from an accredited college or university and completion of an approved route to registration by the American Dietetic Association.
- Previous experience as a clinical dietitian preferred.
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration:
- Eligibility for registration by the American Dietetic Association is required; registration and membership are preferred. Eligible members must pass the registration examination upon two attempts. Active licensure by the NC Board of Dietetics/Nutrition, is required within six months of relocation or successful completion of the registration exam.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with medical and nursing staff, patients, employees and the general public.
- Computer literacy preferred. Good oral/written communication skills.
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Computers are available for applying within the lobby of the Human Resources Department located at 1920 West First Street, (on the corner of Miller and First Street) Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104. You may also call our office for assistance at (336) 716-0175. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our Supervisor of Office Services by phone (336) 716-3367 or email at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.