Thank you for your interest in opportunities with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
We are actively recruiting for Primary
Care Physicians for Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Family Medicine in Winston-Salem
and surrounding communities. To apply for a position, send a CV to email@example.com.
Browse all jobs.
Our application system supports the following browsers. Please note that Internet Explorer 10 is not recommended. The system does not support smartphones or tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 7, 8 and 9; Firefox 7
- Mac: Safari 3, 4, 5; Firefox 3.6 and 7
Our Diversity Statement: We Believe
- Diversity and inclusion are integral to achieving excellence and quality health outcomes for ALL
- There is unlimited value in a diverse workforce across all levels of the Medical Center
- Diversity includes all of the experiences and differences that enrich our lives
- We must recruit, retain and train a diverse cadre of faculty, staff and trainees
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and its affiliates administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination or based on any protected characteristics such as race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or Veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state and national laws.
Tobacco-Free Campus Policy
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is a tobacco-free campus, including all parking areas and vehicles on the properties, for all patients, employees and visitors.
It is a mandatory policy that all employees receive the seasonal flu vaccine provided by Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.