IVF Technician | OB_GYN-Reproductive Medicine
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Job Title: IVF Technician
Job ID: 6651
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Category: Allied Health-TechWinston-Salem, NCAllied Health-Tech, Medical, Healthcare6/2/2014OB/GYN - REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINEFull-time Regular, 40 hours/weekART tech needed to be responsible for embryology, andrology and repro endo lab procedures.Minimum Qualifications: Please see generic description below IVF TECHNICIAN 4437 FUNCTION OF JOB Under general supervision, perform...http://www.wakehealth.edu/HR/IVF-Technician-6651.htm
OB/GYN - REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE
Full-time Regular, 40 hours/week
ART tech needed to be responsible for embryology, andrology and repro endo lab procedures.
Minimum Qualifications: Please see generic description below IVF TECHNICIAN 4437
FUNCTION OF JOB
Under general supervision, perform technical duties involved in the Reproductive Medicine laboratory.
1. Perform technical duties in conducting andrology, embryology, and assisted reproduction laboratory procedures, to include, but not limited to semen testing, oocyte retrievals, sperm or testicular tissue preparation, ICSI, embryo grading, AH, ET, and cryopreservation of gametes and embryos.
2. Provide feedback to physicians and clinical staff regarding results of tests and procedures.
3. Clean and maintain equipment.
4. Complete and document quality control, preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting procedures for compliance purposes.
5. Maintain all applicable databases. Assist in administrative functions of the lab, such as data entry and filing.
6. Assist in tracking and ordering supplies.
7. Prepare reports and analysis as requested.
8. Perform other related duties incidental to work described herein.
SUPERVISION GIVEN AND RECEIVED
Oral and/or written instructions are received from supervision. Provide direction and guidance to support personnel.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
1. Bachelor's degree in Biology or other related scientific field.
2. Two years experience of related clinical/research experience in an IVF laboratory.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
1. Experience beyond the minimum working in an IVF laboratory.
2. Certification as Technical Supervisor in Andrology and Embryology by the American Board of Bioanalysis.
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Computers are available for applying within the lobby of the Human Resources Department located at 1920 West First Street, (on the corner of Miller and First Street) Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104. You may also call our office for assistance at (336) 716-0175. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our Supervisor of Office Services by phone (336) 716-3367 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.