New RN Graduate Nurses
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center welcomes new registered nurse graduates at our facility! Opportunities are available for new graduates in many areas. Journeys: Navigations for Newly Licensed Nurses is designed to provide support to the new RN graduate nurse during the first year of employment. The goal of the program is to “bridge the gap" between education and practice by supporting new nurses as they transition into their new professional role.
In addition to Journeys, we offer:
- OR Training Program - Posted as needs arise
- ED Academy - Usually posted in the Spring
HOW TO APPLY
We recommend the following dates to begin the Journeys application process: October 15 for Fall/Winter graduates and February 15 for Spring/Summer graduates. For consideration we require the following:
- Completed WFBH application (Please apply for New Graduate RN Journeys Program rather than individual job postings.)
- To locate opportunities for new RN graduates, search by keyword: "Journeys." If no positions are posted, this means that the Journeys program is currently filled. For information about upcoming opportunities, contact email@example.com.
- New Grad Reference Form (2 references required from recent clinical instructors)
- Paragraph of nursing goals/objectives (Please list at least 3 clinical areas where you desire to work.)
- Official nursing school transcript (upon interview)
Medical Center Staffing Services, Nurse Recruitment
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Medical Center Blvd.
Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1185