Research Study Interviewer - part-time | Int Med-Cardiovascular Med
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Job Title: Research Study Interviewer - part-time
Job ID: 7493
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job Category: Research AdministrativeWinston-Salem, NCResearch Administrative, Medical, Healthcare7/28/2014INTERNAL MEDICINE - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE Part-time Temporary (less than 12 mos-no benefits), 20 hours/week Description: Conduct scripted telephone interviews to determine the eligibility of potential research subjects according to study protocol, consistently record the interview...http://www.wakehealth.edu/HR/Research-Study-Interviewer-7493.htm
INTERNAL MEDICINE - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Part-time Temporary (less than 12 mos-no benefits), 20 hours/week
RESEARCH STUDY INTERVIEWER 1994
| Conduct scripted telephone interviews to determine the eligibility of potential research subjects according to study protocol, consistently record the interview results, answer subject's questions about the study and seek their agreement to schedule a screening visit.|
| Minimum Qualifications: Please see generic job description below|
FUNCTION OF JOB
Under general supervision, interview and record responses of study/survey participants over the telephone or in person as needed.
1. Contact study participants over the telephone.
2. Conduct scripted survey by asking and recording items using CATI system or other methods as assigned.
3. Use required coding system to consistently record the interview results.
4. Accurately and consistently record the interview into the computer system.
5. Complete progress reports as required by project manager.
6. Conduct interviews in person according to protocol as needed for studies. This may include driving to the homes of participants or other sites to conduct interviews.
7. Perform various other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND GIVEN
Oral and/or written instructions are received from supervision.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
1. High school graduation or recognized equivalent.
2. Excellent telephone skills.
3. Ability to communicate in an effective manner in both oral and written form.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
1. Prior experience interviewing study participants or Call Center or Help Desk Experience.
2. Foreign language skills.
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Computers are available for applying within the lobby of the Human Resources Department located at 1920 West First Street, (on the corner of Miller and First Street) Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104. You may also call our office for assistance at (336) 716-0175. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our Supervisor of Office Services by phone (336) 716-3367 or email at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.