Sign-On Bonus Program
Invest in your career, and earn a sign-on bonus of up to $10,000!
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is currently offering sign-on bonuses for critical RN positions in the OR, PACU and inpatient areas. Bonuses will be paid in periodic payments beginning four months after the hire date. Bonus amounts vary according to position types:
- OR and PACU positions: $10,000 bonus (must apply by January 31, 2015)
- Inpatient positions: $6,000 bonus
To locate eligible positions: On the Jobs page, go to General Employment Opportunities and search by keyword "sign-on."
Who is eligible?
- Inpatient, OR and PACU registered nurses (NP4, staff RN level) with at least two years of experience are eligible for the sign-on bonus. This includes traveler nurses who meet these criteria to become permanent staff.
- Current Medical Center staff members are not eligible.
- Previous Medical Center staff members are not eligible until one year following termination from the payroll system.
- Participants of a tuition reimbursement or scholarship program through the Medical Center are not eligible.
Bonus payment schedule
A candidate who is hired into one of the selected positions will receive payments on the following schedule:
- Four months after hire date: $5,000
- One year after hire date: $2,500
- Eighteen months after hire date: $2,500
- Four months after hire date: $3,000
- One year after hire date: $1,500
- Eighteen months after hire date: $1,500
The payments will be part of the new hire's compensation and will be subject to all applicable state, federal and FICA taxes.