Sign-On Bonus Program
Invest in your career, and earn a $6,000 sign-on bonus!
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is currently offering sign-on bonuses for critical RN positions in the OR, PACU and inpatient areas. Bonuses will be paid in periodic payments beginning four months after the hire date.
To locate eligible positions: On the Jobs page, go to General Employment Opportunities and search by keyword "sign-on."
Who is eligible?
- Inpatient, OR and PACU registered nurses (NP4, staff RN level) with at least two years of experience are eligible for the sign-on bonus. This includes traveler nurses who meet these criteria to become permanent staff.
- Current Medical Center staff members are not eligible.
- Previous Medical Center staff members are not eligible until one year following termination from the payroll system.
- Participants of a tuition reimbursement or scholarship program through the Medical Center are not eligible.
Bonus payment schedule
A candidate who is hired into one of the selected positions will receive payments on the following schedule:
- Four months after hire date: $3,000
- One year after hire date: $1,500
- Eighteen months after hire date: $1,500
The payments will be part of the new hire's compensation and will be subject to all applicable state, federal and FICA taxes.