Wake Forest Baptist Health
Job Title: ETL Technical/Sata Quality Analyst
Job ID: 6251
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Location: Winston SAlem, NC North CarolinaInformation Technology, Medical, Healthcare3/5/2014Understands the user''''s view of applications and /or technology and is able to put procedures in a logical sequence. Perform Data Analysis to assist in gathering Business requirements as well as technical requirements necessary for implementation. Develops and maintains user and...http://www.wakehealth.edu/HR/Sr-Prog/Analyst-Staff-Spec-6251.htm
Understands the user's view of applications and /or technology and is able to put procedures in a logical sequence. Perform Data Analysis to assist in gathering Business requirements as well as technical requirements necessary for implementation. Develops and maintains user and technical documentation and project process documentation for Application Teams. Provides expertise on technical concepts of applications and /or user groups and structuring procedures in a logical sequence, due to a broad understanding of the applications. Writes a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses. May be responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of the document.
Assists in planning and executing manual and automated Quality Assurance checks on software changes made in support of metrics and reporting development staff. Plan and execute integration testing between Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence efforts. Support Business Users in User Acceptance Testing in the form of supplying data extracts, Data Mart reports from Business Intelligence, technical knowledge, analysis of discrepancies. Realizes and develops logical automated QA checks for production quality monitoring.
- 4 year degree highly preferred in related field, computer science/IT
- Excellent technical writing skills and ability to peer review technical documents for grammar, content and style of writing.
- Demonstrated ability to document business processes and write detailed functional requirements.
- Ability to work under tight timeframes.
- Good organizational skills.
- Capability to handle sensitive and complex issues with discretion and good judgment
- Extensive expertise coding business logic using PL/SQL or T-SQL
- Data warehouse analytical functions
- Database programming, design, or modeling experience
- Data evaluation and manipulation experience
- Experience with dashboards
- 5+ years SQL for Analysis, Reporting and Aggregation techniques
- Experience performing systems/functional testing on applications with limited supervision
- Experience testing SQL database applications by developing and executing complex SQL queries
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining automated test scripts to streamline manual testing efforts
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment while maintaining a high level of quality
- Experience gathering and documenting Business requirements and / or technical specifications
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Computers are available for applying within the lobby of the Human Resources Department located at 1920 West First Street, (on the corner of Miller and First Street) Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104. You may also call our office for assistance at (336) 716-0175. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our Supervisor of Office Services by phone (336) 716-3367 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.