Laurel Learning Center
The Laurel Learning Center is a 61 seat state-of-the-art amphitheater featuring fully integrated touch screen remote system for precisely orchestrating the interaction of all equipment, lighting and sound.
The conference center provides an environment that is conducive to the exchange of information and ideas, encourages creative thinking and enhances productivity.
- 61 customized ergonomic seats in an amphitheater setting
- Outlets near each chair for lap-top computers, electronic microscopes, or cellular phone recharging
- In-ceiling front video projection for maximum visibility
- Programmable dual slide projection
- Computer Imaging Display
- Remote controls for precisely orchestrating the interaction of lighting, videocassette and slide projection
- Pre-programmed lighting for choreographing presentations
- Specially designed acoustics
- Accessible to persons with disabilities